The mixed intermediate proofer allows charging by hand as well as automatically. They can be used for the white breads of for special breads.
We propose one model: the LTA MIXTE with management by a robot. Variable capacity functions of the needs.
- Automatic intermediate proofer including in standard: rounder, dryer, gutters for big breads, loader-distributor
- The management by a robot allows: To have an alternate lay down avoiding the sticking To reverse the way of the link belt of the intermediate proofer, to choose if the pieces of dough will be mouldered in exit To stop automatically the drying of the gutters after working To have a daily program showing more precisely the maintenance program of the intermediate proofer and the moulder
- Distribution system with vertical lay-down of the pieces of dough – Automatic loading / unloading
- Frame made of sheets of food epoxy coated metal and front in Plexiglas
- Cloth made of felt treated
- High resistance mechanical chain
- Gutters with rigid discharge spouts
- Main drive by gears in steel and removable transmission shaft coupled to a motorcycle-reducing brake
- Pinion made of injected nylon gone up on ball-bearing
- 1 wall socket 220V single-phase and 1 wall socket 380V Three-phases
- Electric box IP55
- Laser security protection for the manual lay down.
Ergonomics / Maintenance
- Drying system of the gutters
- Exit belt with discharge spout to center the pieces of dough, exit on the right or on the left
- Automatic research of the first loaded gutter
- They also allow resting the pieces of dough before the moulding, if you do not stop them (they take 13 minutes to make a complete cycle)
- Silent working Options
- Rounder on feet BO80P
- Hopper divider